Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. With headquarters in Vancouver, Toronto, and New York, you can find us on Zoom during either Pacific or Eastern Daylight Time.
Our roster of international clients includes NYU, COBS Bread, Holt Renfrew, Orkin, Denny's, and Cactus Club Cafe.
Who We Are:
We’re a group of people who create work we’re proud of for folks we believe in. Our team is made up of industry specialists covering the spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative.
We all share a belief that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and a positive attitude to our team every single day. An informal — yet professional — group, we truly care about one another and you can bet that we’ll care about you, too. For more on our culture, check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram.
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager with at least three years of professional experience in managing client relationships, project management and digital strategy.
The ideal candidate is a tactical strategist, meaning you are just as energized thinking about the big picture as you are executing campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong client relationships, digital strategy, project management and likes to keep their technical skills sharp.
What We’re Looking For:
- Working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position. Ideally, you'll have experience where you spearheaded digital strategy for your clients, are a strong project manager, and have excellent communication skills.
- Campaign management in Google Ads
- In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Running Facebook paid social campaigns
- Digital media planning and buying
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in an entrepreneurial organization that is going through hyper growth
What We’re Looking For:
Not deal-breakers, but assets:
- eCommerce experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Email Marketing Campaigns and/ or Marketing Automation
What You'll Get To Do:
- Communicate regularly with clients ensuring their goals are being met and are happy with Major Tom services
- Meet with Major Tom agency partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns
- Assist the Major Tom sales team with initial meetings with potential clients
- Set up and manage Google Ads campaigns
- Create and execute SEO strategies
- Create and execute on Google Analytics implementations
- Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities are undertaken to match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
- Update and monitor client reports. Ongoing analysis of key metrics to deliver insightful analysis and optimizations.
Some of the Benefits & Perks You’ll Get:
- Paid time off and bonus time off during the holiday season to spend time with your loved ones without thinking about work.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options. You know how and when you work best, and we trust you to do it.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including a healthcare spending account, so you can take care of yourself and your family.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and support in your professional development because we want to help you achieve your goals.
- A wellness program including weekly meditation so you can take care of your mind.
- Regular Lunch and Learns covering a vast array of topics all designed to keep you informed on the industry and our agency.
- Access to internal committees led by subject matter experts that are designed to tackle plans or solve problems. These committees ensure that everyone within our agency has the opportunity to learn about the different facets of our organization. Are you a project manager fascinated by work in the creative department? No problem, sign up and see how it’s done.
Major Tom is committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The company prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thanks for taking the time to check out this opportunity! Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. All applications, however, are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.